Effective Date: November 17, 2020
1. Who’s This Policy For And What Does It Cover?
You may see other privacy notices when we collect your Personal Information for certain purposes. Those notices supplement this Policy.
2. What is “Personal Information”?
When we say “Personal Information,” we mean information that can reasonably be linked to a particular individual, as defined under applicable law. Generally speaking, this includes your unique identifiers (full name, phone number, email address, account number, etc.), and information about your characteristics, conditions or behavior that is associated with one of your identifiers or could otherwise reasonably be linked to you.
“Non-Personal Information,” on the other hand, has been anonymized, aggregated or de-identified such that it cannot reasonably be linked to a particular individual.
3. Personal Information We Collect And How We Collect It
We may collect the following categories of your Personal Information:
- “Identifiers,” such as first and last name, address, email address, phone number, social media address, user name, signature, IP address, cookie ID, device identifier and similar information.
- “Demographic Information,” such as age and similar information. Demographic Information may include legally protected classifications.
- “Financial Information,” such as you payment card information when you make a purchase
- “Commercial Information,” such as service or features purchased, obtained or considered, or information about how you use our Service
- “Internet Activity,” such as device or browser information, comments or other content posted to our Site or shared with us via email, interactions with our Site, and interactions with marketing communications sent on our behalf.
- “Geolocation Data,” such as your approximate geographic location at the time you access our Service
From You When You Provide It. We may collect Personal Information from you directly when you sign up to receive information, make a purchase on the Site, communicate with us, fill out a form on the Site; subscribe to receive communications from us; call to make an inquiry; interact with us on social media; or otherwise communicate with us.
Automatically From Your Device. Like most online services, our Site may passively collect some information from users’ devices in order to make features function correctly, customize the user experience, understand how the Site is being used, or measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Some of this data may be collected through the use of browser cookies or similar online tracking tools, which are explained below. In some cases, we limit this type of collection to Non-Personal Information. However, this data may include Personal Information such as online Identifiers and Internet Activity in some circumstances.
4. How We Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To present our Site and analyze how it is used;
- To personalize and improve your experience on the Site;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our Site and any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site;
- To process payment for purchases made on the Site;
- To provide you with periodic product newsletters and offers;
- To contact you and provide you with help if you have a customer service issues;
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research;
- To notify you of new products or services we think you might be interested in;
- To comply with our legal obligations
- In any other way we may describe when we collect the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
5. How We Share Personal Information
We may share Personal Information with contractors, service providers, and other vendors who provide services to us, or they may collect Personal Information on our behalf. Examples of these services include hosting our website, storing data, performing analytics, processing payments, or sending marketing communications. Where necessary and appropriate, our agreements with vendors prohibit them from retaining, using or disclosing the Personal Information we share with them for any purpose other than providing services to us.
If you make a purchase on the Site, we may share your Personal Information (full name and email address) with one or more of our marketing partners, who may use that information to communicate with you directly about other products and services.
Analytics, Social Media and Advertising Partners
We may share your Personal Information with analytics providers, advertising networks, or social media companies to measure performance of our Site or marketing efforts, offer social media features, or deliver interest-based advertising. This sharing may involve the use of “Cookies” placed through our Site by our partners, as explained here. For example, when you visit our Site, our partner’s Cookie may cause your browser to automatically send a request to our partner’s server and provide our partner with your IP address, other Identifiers, and Internet Activity.
Mandatory Disclosures And Legal Proceedings
Change In Control Or Merger
We may transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, acquisition or reorganization. However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you or we will not disclose your information.
With Your Direction Or Consent
We will share your Personal Information with other third parties as you may direct or otherwise consent.
6. Cookies And Online Tracking
What Are Cookies?
A browser cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores in your device’s browser. It holds information that the site uses to function properly, remember your preferences, or personalize your experience. A typical cookie contains a cookie ID, which is a unique string of characters used to identify your browser during the browsing session, or in some cases, during subsequent browsing sessions. Cookies, cookie ID’s and similar pieces of data may be considered Personal Information (Identifiers or Internet Activity) under applicable law.
Other online technologies, similar to cookies, may allow users to be identified and tracked across multiple browsing sessions, and in some cases tracked across different websites and online services for marketing or advertising purposes. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to, pixels, web beacons and scripts (collectively with browser cookies, “Cookies”).
Our Site uses “first party” Cookies, which are set by our web domain (the10daydetox.com). Our Site also uses some “third party” Cookies, which are set by other web domains associated with our vendors or partners. This means that, when you visit our Site, your browser may automatically connect to our partner’s web server, as well as ours, and provide our partner with access to your online Identifiers and Internet Activity.
- Essential: Essential Cookies are necessary in order to enable you to move around our Site and use its features.
- Preferences: Preference Cookies enable our Site to remember your preferred language or other choices you make about how the Site behaves for you.
- Analytics: Analytics Cookies allow us to analyze use of our Site to evaluate and improve performance.
- Marketing: Marketing Cookies are used to display ads or other content based on your interests, or to measure performance of marketing efforts, and may be used to track visitors across different online services.
Providers of third party Cookies and related business tools that we use include, but may not be limited to:
• Google: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
How You Can Block Cookies
You can block, disable or delete cookies at any time by changing the settings in your browser. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages of our site or other sites. You can find more information about Cookies and other options you may have for restricting them at www.cookiesandyou.com/ and www.aboutads.info/choices
“Do Not Track”
Your browser may offer a Do Not Track (DNT) setting. If you turn that setting on, your browser sends a signal to websites indicating that you don’t want to be tracked over time or across different sites. We don’t currently respond to these signals because there is not yet a common understanding of how to process them or a consensus on what “tracking” means.
7. Your Rights And Choices
Opt-Out Of Marketing Communications
You may opt-out of our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
Your Browser And Device Settings
See Section 6 for options to restrict Cookies.
Area-Specific Rights And Choices
If you are a California resident, you may have other rights and choices.
8. Links To Third Party Sites
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or process Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16 without appropriate consent.
10. California Residents – Third Party Direct Marketing
If you make a purchase on the
Site, we may share some of the Personal Information you provide (name and email address) with one or more of our partners, which they may use for their direct marketing purposes. Under California’s
“Shine the Light” law, if you are a California resident, you may contact us to request the categories of your Personal Information disclosed for such purposes during the past year, and the name and address of the recipient(s)
11. Changes To This Policy
We will update this Policy from time to time as necessary to reflect changes in applicable law, our privacy practices, or the Site. If we have your contact information, we will notify you of material changes, and you should periodically review this Policy to remain aware of our current practices.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our practices, or wish to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Information under applicable law, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.